Home
Home • Forum • Regolamento • Iscriviti • Cerca • FAQ • Login
Nuova Discussione Rispondi alla Discussione Ringrazia Per la Discussione Pagina 1 di 1
[BtS Mod] Espaņa 1936 [Download Discussione]
Autore Messaggio

Rispondi Citando Download Messaggio
Messaggio [BtS Mod] Espaņa 1936 

No parlo italiano (sono francese...). En inglese ?

The version 2 (for Civ4 BtS 3.13) of the Mod "Spain 1936" is downloadable here : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=191582

Actually, available languages : French & English
Coming soon (probably tomorrow) : Italian
Started, but not yet finished : Spanish

Note : italian translation has been done by Tevious (Italian).

Offline Profilo Invia Messaggio Privato HomePage

Messaggio Re: [BtS Mod] Espaņa 1936 

Italian translation is now downloadable !!!

You're french, you should try to *PUBLICIZE* your mod in a french website of civilization, not one in italian       

Offline Profilo Invia Messaggio Privato

Sticks wrote: [Visualizza Messaggio]
You're french, you should try to *PUBLICIZE* your mod in a french website of civilization, not one in italian       

I've posted messages in the french, the spanish, the german and the italian forum !! Not to *publicize* , but to tell to french, spanish and italian speakers, that this mod exists in their language. I'd like to tell you that in italian, but I can't.
I'm french, yes. And that's because I'm french and because a lot of mods are not translated into french, that I am happy to tell you that mine is playable in italian !
But if you prefer playing in english, you're free. Here, it's just an announce, and if somebody want to add/modify some italian texts, he/she can send me these elements.

Man, you'll have great success, you spammed link in every forum of civilization lol!

This world is really funny: I never thought to join a franch guy, but you, Sticks, you need to be more relaxed.

I don't think Fabrysse is making spam. Not at all, if his Mod works.

However, this is only my opinion. I just want more politeness towards strangers in an italian site!

With respect, Toranaga.

Offline Profilo Galleria Personale Invia Messaggio Privato

Ma dai insomma lo sta spammando dappertutto! Non solo sul nostro sito, ma probabilmente anche negli altri. Non ha nient'altro da fare? Un MOD una volta fatto si mette su civfanatic o chissā dove e finita lė, poi basta colle caxxate...

Spam or not spam ?...
Yes, I've added messages in several forums. Is it a problem ? Is it a spam to tell on an italian forum (for exemple) that a mod is playable in italian ? Even if I'm not able to tell it in italian ?....

If I don't tell to italian people, in the italian forum, that the mod is translated in their language, where should I tell it ? In the french forum ?
How many italian people go to the french forum to look for mods translated into italian ?
About 0 !!! So who will know that my mod includes translations ? Nobody. That's not seeable quickly in Civilization Fanatics' Center. You have to open each mod one by one to know if it's translated into your language.

Let's continue with Civilization Fanatics' Center. Do you have already downloaded a mod there ? Most of them are only playable in english. And several of them do not print any text for the other languages.
I'm happy and quite pride to say that my mod includes english, french, spanish and italian translations. That's why I added a message in each of these languages' forums.

This is NOT a spam, but a specific post in the specific forums.

EDIT :
Just one more thing... Which "success" do you talk about ? It's not for sale ! It's just a mod for Civ4, freely downloadable. If you like it, play it, if not, just trash it. No problem. There is no success or anything else, here.

...Police everywhere, Justice nowhere...

Mostra prima i Messaggi di:
Nuova Discussione Rispondi alla Discussione Ringrazia Per la Discussione  Pagina 1 di 1

Online in questo argomento: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti Registrati: Nessuno